James Ho, M.D., PhD
Total Joint Replacement Surgeon
James Ho, MD, PhD
Dr. James Ho is a board certified, fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon with subspecialty training in hip and knee replacement surgery. Prior to medical training, he obtained a PhD in Bioengineering from UC Berkeley. He attended medical school at UC San Francisco. He completed orthopedic surgery residency at University of Illinois in Chicago, and obtained fellowship subspecialty training in adult reconstructive surgery at Harvard Medical School/Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston.
“Restoring function and mobility is my highest priority for all of my patients. Our team is committed to giving each patient the most effective care possible.”
When not at work, Dr. Ho enjoys running, playing piano, hiking, and spending time with his wife and two children.
- Partial & Total Joint Replacement
- Massachusetts General Hospital/Harvard Medical School Adult Reconstruction Boston, MA
Residency & Internship
- University of Illinois in Chicago - Chicago, IL
- University of California, San Francisco - San Francisco, CA
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons American Academy of Hip & Knee Surgeons